Napa turns 3! This may not seem like a big deal but 3 in restaurant years is 30 in most other businesses! Here's an excerpt from Parents.com and I found the development to be pretty similar actually...
- Stands on one foot for multiple seconds (yes, more like 12 hours)
- Walks on tip-toes for multiple steps (some of us do)
- Climbs stairs using alternate feet (when not drinking)
- Handedness is developed (thank god!)
- Copies a circle and imitates intersecting straight lines (again, when not drinking)
- Starts to dress self (hmmm...)
- By 36 months: Says approximately 1500 words, uses run-on sentences, can identify self by name/age/gender, and the majority of language is understood by strangers (not all of us)
Come enjoy some great complimentary wine and food with us on Monday, November 2nd from 5:30 to 7pm! Learn about holiday menus, private rooms and upcoming events...no need to RSVP just come celebrate.