Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Retail Wine Night at Napa every Tuesday

Upgrade your palate with Retail Wine Night every Tuesday enjoy a great list of wines at a fraction above cost. Like Cakebread Cabernet at $76 instead of the $175 you would find it on most wine lists or Jordan Chardonnay at $34 http://www.napaandcompany.com
*p.s. we regret to say that we have pulled out of participating in the Alive at 5 Food Booth. Wonderful event, great opportunity, just not this year...sorry folks. We'll put the tacos on the menu at Napa for you to try.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you will not be at alive at five. But I think I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go? How was it? I always like to hear customer opinions on the event? Did you try the Food Court? Any feedback?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at your Stamford location on 7/10/09. My son and I had breakfast and there was only one lady with a baby in the dinning rm. at the time. It was NOT busy! Plus one RUDE waiter. He brought me coffee and no spoon, when I asked for a spoon, he produced it with an attitude? The breakfast was nothing special and I've been to your restaurant before and it was much better. The waiter never came over to us to ask if we needed any thing else or to offer to warm up my coffee. Later a few more people came in to eat and he was right there with the coffee pot. I had to ask for more and instead of saying, "of course" or "no problem" he said, "IN A MINUTE", and again quite rudely. I've seen this waiter before and he had an attitude last time as well but there was a buffet so we mainly served ourselves. Either he doesn't like women or his job, or both. I was given a comment card at on my way out and figured if I filled it out like this it would just go in the trash. What's this guys problem? You must know who he is, I don't have his name as there were no name tags. He's a slight man, with an accent. Maybe French? I also complained to the Marriott hotel there where we stayed that it is also a reflection on them! So there you have it. Do you care? joaniejc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete